Write a 100% Original ebook on How to Write, Publish/Format, Market, and Sell an ebook.
You'll need to research and carefully explain to a reader:
1. how to get their books in Google books/Google play, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, CreateSpace for a hard copy, Smashwords, and iTunes
2. You'll need to write about how copyrights are handled
3. Give tips for Book Covers
4. Give tips for Books Titles
5. Give a list of online websites that are useful
6. Explain how to build a website to promote the ebook
7. Give writing tips
8. Explain how to pick topics for an ebook / niches
9. share in detail how to market an eBook
Each topic will be about 8 pages - for a total of about 70 pages. JUST TO BE CLEAR, The the process of signing up and getting your ebook formatted and into all of the above should be meticulous and detailed.. (Including on Google Books and in Google Play for the Google Nexus.)
Copyright warning. BE ADVISED: The book is to be 100% ORIGINAL. We are very serious about copyright infringement this being original.
The eBook is to have a table of contents which we will provide WINNING BIDDER for you follow as an outline. YOU MUST WRITE IN CLEAR AND COHERENT ENGLISH. Don't even bid if you cannot because if your writing is not clear you won't be paid.
You will have 14 days from start to finish. You'll need to check in every four or so days to verify your work is going as planned. 50% will be paid as a deposit and once half the work is delivered the other 50% will be deposited. No portion of any work done for us can in any way ever be used by you under any circumstance for any reason. We are buying the work. Once delivered you no longer own it.
Thank you and good bidding. (There are many sources online to find this information so writing about it should be fairly easy but please make sure you have some experience with ebooks and/or online marketing)