We’re a growing startup looking to disrupt the interior design & retail furniture industry. We’re looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join the company to drive product development from the ground level.
This is a contract role and we are looking for individuals that can commit 40+ hours a week to become a core member of our development team.
What You'll Do:
• Collaborate with our product team to bring features from conception to completion.
• Collaborate with our marketing team to create conversion focused marketing pages.
• Develop features with an emphasis on usability and performance.
• Improve our engineering culture with an eye for best practices, code quality, code reviews and test-driven-development.
• Actively contribute to the project with ideas and solutions to constantly improve the lives of our designers and their clients.
What We Want From You:
• Ability to test own code, think through the edge cases, etc.
• An eagerness to experiment, a determination to contribute, and a drive to recognize problems and swiftly remedy them.
• Experience running A/B tests on application and marketing pages
• Good communication skills
• Familiar with Ruby on Rails
If the above sounds like you -- please include a CV + portfolio of links along with a breakdown of your specific involvement with each project and we'll be in touch.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $49/hour for this job
Hello, cole8 I am very interested in this role. here are information for me. my cv: [login to view URL] github: [login to view URL] Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you. Sergey