I need help with the review and correcting orthographic mistakes of my 7 little books of poetry in french.
She studied at the Rosa de Jesús Cordero School (Best graduate, gold medal). She speaks English at the TOEFL level. She obtained the DELF B2 and C1 diploma in French. She is a Psychologist from the University of Cuenca and a Lawyer from the UTPL. She has a master's degree in Cognitive Psychology from the University of Cuenca. She was the winner of the 3rd contest for the best research project at the University of Cuenca. She obtained a scholarship from SENESCYT (National Secretary of Education of Ecuador), for a postgraduate degree: Public Policy, University of Queensland Australia. She has a postgraduate degree in Foreign Trade at the Rey Juan Carlos University of Spain. She has studied graphic design at the University of California Institute of the Arts.
Please take a look at my background, I want a well-done job.
She is an Expert on the Judicial Function of Ecuador, in Translation and Psychology.
She was a psychologist at Colegio Herlinda Toral. She was a university professor at UNAE (National University of Education) She works at Paracelso Laboratories as a Manager.
1. Book: Deciphering Autism is being republished with the work of a multi-disciplinary team of professionals
2. Book: Enhancing Cognitive and Emotional Ability in Childhood Editorial Casa de la Cultura Ecuatoriana Núcleo de Loja 2011
3. Book in English: Empowering Creativity in Education [login to view URL] 2013 Australia
4. Co-author of the Vademecum of Laboratorios Paracelso Editorial Roland Graphic Cuenca Ecuador
5. Poetry Book: From Penumbra to Shining Editorial Roland Graphic 2017
6. Poetry book: Zero-day. [login to view URL] 2020
7. Poetry book: Faker of realities. [login to view URL] 2020
8. Book Dreaming about Paris (unpublished)