Representing a website that has created numerous games, we are looking for yet another Flash freelance programmer to speed up the current development phase. More specifically, We looking for a skilled Flash developer to create a new game - a Football/Soccer game. The graphics and Animations are currently being designed by a professional studio.
Expected start date is 1. sept. 2008.
The game is to be compared with the good old games "KickOff" and "Sensible Soccer" - however this Flash variant will only be with 6 players for each team.
The initial version will be a Single player version where the player has to play against the AI. Besides the game it self, a few menus, intro screens, outro screens etc is also included in the project.
For a skillful Flash freelance developer, we have estimated the project at 300-400 hours.
Following prioritized criteria will be used to qualify you as a candidate:
1. Proven work experience (please send links to other games you have created)
3. English skills
Will you please inform us about following:
- Describe how much Flash experience you have? (Please link to all your released projects)
- Are you an educated developer from an University or are you self-taught?
- If we agree, when will you be able to start working for us?
- We will require bi-weekly releases from you so that we can track the progress and see if everything is going ok. Will you be able to do this?
- You will receive rough-requirement lists from us, but in general we expect a lot responsibility from you. Will you accept to work under such conditions where you have to make decisions your self and not everything is specified?
Payouts/Bank transfers will occur when: First 50% - when the game is feature complete. Final 50% - when the 5-7 debugging cycles are finished a final game is ready for release.
Have a great day!