Filemaker developer needed (Full Time)
- Support and maintain existing FileMaker applications utilizing required tools and technologies.
- Work with the Senior Application Developer in writing well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Be inquisitive, rigorous, enthusiastic, ready to learn and willing to work in a team environment with specific assignments, yet be able to self-motivate and self-direct.
- Strive to continuously improve the software delivery processes and practices.
- Capable of problem identification, analysis and resolution.
What You Need for this Position
4-5 years of File Maker programming experience required.
Good understanding of Programming logic.
Knowledge of Relational database structures required.
Ambitious and passionate about software development.
Must be within 5 hours of AEST
Questions to be eligible for job (bonus points for creativity):
1. What is a filemaker file format named?
2. What are the 3 main components of a filemaker file?
3. Are you able to write ExecuteSQL?
4. What file is used to analyse the performance of the filemaker server?