[login to view URL] is an eCommerce advertising agency on the hunt for a Media Buying Superstar to join the team in a part time remote positon.
Experience in media buying is not essential. You must know your way around the Facebook ads manager and be comfortable crunching numbers – but high level experience and managed spend is NOT a requirement.
You must be a fast learner, be enthusiastic, willing to work whacky hours, be curious, and PROACTIVITY IS A MUST.
This would be the perfect role for anyone with digital marketing experience, and wants to work on some epic projects doing some high level sh*t!
We’ll be providing you high level training and growth.
Your role is to lead the client’s campaigns to a high return on investment, ensuring extremely effective marketing strategies that will increase engagement, revenue & sales for clients in their paid marketing efforts.
Media Buyers are required to set up, run, optimise, and scale Facebook campaigns for a high-end private label ecommerce agency based in Bali. The role will be remote. You will be trained. If you are experienced, you will also be trained. We have a very particular way of generating results for our clients, and as such will indoctrinate you into our media buying processes and turn you into a beast.
Your key area’s to handle:
– Performance of your own campaigns, striving to achieve better every day
– Strive to achieve high returns on investment, seamlessly integrating with our agency’s strategies and marketing philosophies.
– Creating & ensuring of highly effective ads that increases engagement, reputation & sales
– You are responsible for the overall campaign results, ensuring maximum sales and revenue is generated per client
– And most importantly, you will strive to learn and achieve better than you did yesterday, every single day.
– Liasing with clients on strategy and execution
Do not apply if:
– You are looking for a quick job for quick cash
– You are not looking for a long term role in which you can grow