Dear savvy Facebook marketer,
My name is Shivang Garg and I run E-comm Marketing agency I am looking for a sharp and hungry Facebook marketer to join my team.
But not any old Facebook marketer, no.
You must be a Facebook ads killer.
Someone who has personally managed at least $1k per day in ad spend.
Someone who has scorched the earth with winning Facebook campaigns - showing the Zucks who’s boss.
As our Facebook ads manager, you will work with us on a per client basis and be responsible for the following tasks:
• Setup, manage and optimize campaigns within Facebook's ever-changing ads manager.
• Scrutinize analytics to identify areas of opportunity and utilize conversion rate optimization tactics (i.e.,
A/B, split-testing etc.) to squeeze as much ROI as humanly possible out of each dollar spent.
• Write persuasive direct response ad copy that sells (we’ll teach you this).
• Setting up retargeting pixels, custom conversions etc.
• Educating and communicating client and keeping them updated
Here’s What To Do Next...
Please take the time to write a Cover Letter that tells me about YOU.
Not some wishy-washy cover letter like…
“I’m 34-year-old Sagittarius from Fitzroy - who enjoys philosophy, almond cappuccinos and Kanye West” ...
I want the details.
Specifically, why you think you would be the perfect fit for this role.
If you can’t take the time to do this.
Please don’t waste my time or yours by applying.
• Experience with Facebook Ads Manager.
• Experience with Google Analytics.
• Understanding of email marketing systems (MailChimp or similar).
• Excellent verbal & written communication.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks & projects at once.
• A positive, problem solving attitude.
• Keen willingness to learn and grow within the team.
• Experience with Photoshop is a PLUS.
• Unlimited Growth based on performance
• Ability to work anywhere in the world
• Compensation: $700 - $800 / month/client
• Long term position (no one-off projects)