We are looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant to join our team as contractor! You will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
• Oversee and coordinate product development and marketing trends
• Determine product demand and customer awareness
• Develop pricing strategies to maximize return on investment
• Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
• Review and optimize marketing budget
• Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
• Meets targeted weekly sales to earn commissions.
• Previous experience in marketing or other related fields
• Experience in a managerial role
• Strong project management skills
• Strong leadership qualities
• Deadline and detail-oriented
Well Versed in Digital Marketing Space with minimum 2 years experience.
• Experience working on multiple Facebook Campaigns
• Experience working on Google Ad words Campaigns
• Experience in developing images using Photoshop and develop videos
• Experience in Site Engine Optimization (SEO) Management