We are an online bookshop selling both used and new books, based in the UK.
We have a macro enabled Microsoft Excel document called Order Manager Tool. This tool imports a file with a number of orders and the associated data.
The Order Manager tool then processes and formats the data into relevant columns at the click of a button.
The project is part completed, we just need the project finished.
Details of which can be found below:
- Amend wording applied a specific column
- Remove the empty rows that the document has when auto removing duplicate entries
- Adjusting the automated total count of rows after the removal of empty rows
- Adjusting the date format
- Amending the name of some of the tabs/buttons
- To generate a report of the data that has been processed (count of items)
- Add functionality to save this report to a user specified location
- Add a button to send the processed file via FTP
We would be interested in developers that have extensive experience with Microsoft Excel macro enabled projects and whom are also reliable and look to get work done in a timely and professional manner.
The Monster Bookshop
Hey Laurence ... I have extensive experience in excel macro...and I can get your project completed....Please reply.. We can discuss further and hopefully get it started soon... Thank you.. !
12 freelancers are bidding on average £160 for this job
Hello Sir Im excel VBA macro and formula Expert :) i can do anything in excel Sir :) please give me a chance for doing your job and im able to start doing your job right now :) Thank You Sincerely Prameswara
Hi I wanna work with you. I am expertise in in this field. If you select me wish to complete your task within the mentioned period with highest accuracy. thankfully Sahedfarjana
We have sound knowledge relating to macro projects in excel and we have done plenty of projects in excel. Therefore we would like to assure you that we will deliver the quality work and in professional manner.