Currently, we have multiple restaurants that require us to track and monitor their inventory daily. These include items such as glasses (various types) and silverware (knifes, spoons, forks and ramekins). The goal of this project is to streamline this process into a Google Sheets document. I am looking to automate as much of this process as possible, so that employees can input their numbers at the beginning and end of their shifts. Currently the process is manual, and employees have the means to skip certain fields (cells) by leaving cells blank. Ideally, I would like the form to request an input for each required cell.
I am working with my colleagues to create a conditional access form that can be distributed to my team. Users from each restaurant will only have access to their own sheet.
I will be providing information about the headers required for the form. I will also provide additional details as requested.
An example of the current document has been attached to this request.
Employees: iPads are used to access a Google Form that writes back to a Google Sheets document. The employee clicks an icon (possibly a shortcut) on the iPad and are taken to a Google Forms page where inputs are requested per item. Knifes, forks, etc are some of the items the employees are required to count and document in the form. This form is then written back to a Google Sheets document. The Google Sheets document is then shared with managers.
Managers: During a shift, the managers are required to check the data inputted into the Google Sheets document. This information is required as part of the inventory process set forth by the leadership team. Managers are also responsible to tally the total number of missing items (broken, lost, etc). This information is used to track the inventory per restaurant and place an order to restock accordingly.
1. Redevelop the form (Google Sheets format) to facilitate the ask
2. I am open to suggestions and recommendations to improve the process and worksheet
1. I would like this project to be completed in 2-3 weeks
2. I would like to be included in the decisions that are being taken while developing the sheet
3. Column and row titles will be provided by myself
4. A call (preferred), or email thread, set up to gather all the requirements prior to development
1. Build logic (sums, aggregates, averages, etc) into the worksheet to allow managers to evaluate the current inventory of items and provide feedback on historical data. Managers should be able to reference data collected daily, weekly, and monthly. The data can be recorded to a new sheet which only managers will have access to.
2. A Google Form that will be written back to a Google Sheets document
18 freelancers are bidding on average $57 for this job
My main goal is to get a stable job online by providing quality and quantity with accuracy work related services towards my clients. Thanks for your time. You are much welcome to message me anytime.
Have more than eight years experience . have MS certified and would give the 100% work. Always ready to go beyond to complete the work to meet the requirement and do more than expectation.