The Finance Coordinator is responsible for helping to explain and shepherding the customer through all project financing paperwork and approval processes. This position interfaces with the customer, the company's financial partners, the sales representative, the regional sales manager and the project manager to guide the customer into the best financial option in the customer's interest. In this role the Finance Coordinator is a self-starter, with a natural sense of urgency, and collaborative progress, or results oriented mentally. You will report directly to Nick Clingerman for prioritization of work.
- Establish a relationship with every customer and guide them thru the various finance options that best suit client's needs.
- Ensure customers are provided courteous and fast service and the proper paperwork and information the need to process the funding applications.
- Answer customer questions regarding project financing.
-Report the status of financing applications and approvals to internal team members daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Work to pull client projects forward into complete financing approval stages in pursuit of an installation date.
- Guide customers through all post installation milestones as they relate to their financing
-Utilize Sales Reps and Regional Managers to facilitate Financing Pre-Approval and document collection.
-Additional duties as needed.
- 4-year degree Required, Master's Preferred
- Minimum 6 months' experience in a business analysis capacity
- Experience with excel, VBA, Salesforce, and Zoho preferred
- A drive to succeed with a positive attitude, high energy and a can do mentality
- Enjoys being helpful to others
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner with all levels of the operation
26 freelancers are bidding on average $1140 for this job
customer oriented person, experience working in various business industries Relevant Skills and Experience MBA Proposed Milestones $1388 USD - can work under minimal supervision can we start now?