Virtual/Executive Assistant will often work directly with the Executive Director (This is generally a long-term position). Acting as a point of contact among administrators, employees, customers and other parties
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Managing calendars and set up meetings
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Phone calls - receive and make phone calls on behalf of the Executive Director (Must have quiet room. There are no sales/cold calls)
Must have excellent command of spoken and written English – able to speak on the phone to customers, vendors, employees and other administrators on behalf of the Executive Director.
You’re going to need to be comfortable and confident in your abilities to use Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook and other Microsoft applications.
This position is compensated at $325 for 25 hours per week for the 1st month and 30 hours per week after the 1st month at $390 per month. Other increases will be based on the length of employment with the company and your performance.
Successful candidate will be required to sign confidentiality agreement and provide a copy of government ID. Must be a self-starter and be able to work with little guidance. Must be an excellent problem solver, have prior experience working as a VA, Personal or Executive Assistant. We would prefer if the candidate is able to work during the hours: Monday - Friday 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM US Eastern Time Zone. If hired, you must be available to work during these hours.
Please pay close attention to the REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLYING:
1. Screen shot in .pdf or gif format, of your internet speed from [login to view URL] (No links, google docs or phone screenshots please). Must show full desktop including date and/or time.
3. Recording of your voice in mp3 or wav format explaining why you would like this job and what separate you from all the other job applicants (you can use the following site for this [login to view URL])
4. Indicate your preferred schedule and desired compensation
5. Link to your external profile to sites such as LinkedIn, freelancer, Upwork etc.
6. Describe your experience of working with Excel.
• Knowledge of Portuguese or Spanish is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher (or be in the final stages of acquiring one). Preferred degrees: Business, Marketing, Human Resources or related fields, but not required.
• Smartphone with the ability to install an app to make and receive phone calls is required.
• Prior experience of working as Virtual /Administrative / Personal Assistant is preferred.
• Strong written and communication skills required (At least high Intermediate level of speaking and writing in English CEFR B2, C1, C2)
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Phone calls - receive and make phone calls on behalf of the Director
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to use a computer and MS Office applications required.
• Perform other tasks as assigned.