I'm seeking someone to spec, design and create instruction manual to build units that will perform the following.
Client saw this video on Youtube: [login to view URL]
Client is not looking for exact setup, but gives basic idea. The video is for counting people.
Client has an open steel box (Shipping Container) with dimensions of 4' length x 4' width x 5' height. Client dumps material into these boxes using Brute drums measuring 2' in diameter (picture attached). The material the client dumps is aluminum, plastic and small cardboard boxes. Client is seeking a system that will count how many times a barrel is dumped into the Shipping Container and display it on a led or lcd screen.
- We would like to provide our client a system where the top of the Shipping Containers have an array or mesh of sensors that will detect 2 scenarios. (1) a drum full of material is dumped. (2) individual product is thrown in. The sensors will be mounted ontop of the Shipping Container.
- There need to be adjustment buttons to manually adjust the count +/- 1 count.
- Prefer to use Arduino, unless you have a better option.
- Considering the size of the top of Shipping container 4'x4', the sensors need to have that range.
- If each side has 4 sensors, 2 sensors would have to detect a break in order to be a count.
- Would like the possibility to tie into a SQL database. The client is currently using a C#.Net windows form app and would like this data to be saved to the SQL database.
- The hardware should be available in Canada.
- You will also be creating a document on how to build/connect the hardware, along with the software. All code needs to be documented line by line.
In a summary please provide the technology you will be using, what hardware you will be using.