Looking for proactive and experienced VA who is already familiar with the software we use to take hold of our backend tasks for our thriving online fitness company.
The VA will be in charge of various tasks including financial (using stripe) email (active campaign) and updating funnels (click funnels).
As mentioned previously, we are looking for a proactive and skilled individual who is already up to speed with the platforms we use so they can not only hit the ground running from the get-go but also suggest new and better ways to improve our backend efficiency.
About the business:
The business has 2 core products.
1) Personalised online coaching which offers clients monthly online training to reach their fitness and health goals. We currently have over 50 clients on this monthly package.
2) Membership site which offers premium content and functionality to help members reach their fitness goals. We currently have 50 confirmed prelaunch members on the platform with the launch happening on the 16th of this month, (Sep).
Below are some of the key deliverables we required from our new VA:
- Checking for new payments daily and updating our customer tracker sheet to reflect these.
- Flagging up late payments or failed payments.
- Setting up new payments/ alternative payments for missed payments or later payments.
- Sending emails to notify the customers of failed payments and chasing payments until payments are made.
- Sometimes the client chooses to upgrade their plan so we will need you to change their product from stripe.
- Creating end of month reports on the KPI's ( #Members, #Clients, Revenue, etc...) for end of months meeting.
- Testing and ensuring integration with Clickfunnels is working when we are running a sales campaign.
- Editing existing funnel copy and layout.
- Testing funnels steps and integrations before campaigns and reporting to CMO.
- Testing payment for funnels and reporting to CMO.
- Setting up new products on existing funnels.
- Setting up automated email sequences.
- Creating custom segmentation lists and updating tags and fields for as and when we get more data on contacts.
- Reporting on email marketing performance (Open rates, CTR's).
- Testing campaigns and reporting to CMO.
- Testing integrations and reporting to CMO.
Above tasks will vary with most being a weekly task or when needed task, but we are looking for someone who is available 5 days a week, in order to respond to smaller tasks that come up during the day.
Looking for the Best VA out there not the cheapest or most cost-efficient. So if you are a highly experienced and highly skilled VA that is familiar with using the above software and you want to work in one of the fastest growing online coaching businesses in the UK then get in touch!
13 freelancers are bidding on average £26/hour for this job
Hello please contact me to have estimation and to check sample of my previous work and you will be delighted. Kindly let me know your online time to discuss. Thanks Gopal