Your Mission if you choose to accept it:
• Launch campaigns that drive product adoption, user acquisition,
engagement and loyalty
• Drive communication that contributes to product adoption by gathering
feedback for Wise.
• Manage and enforce Wise's communication requests process.
• Build automated and manual campaign within our ESP
• Run email calendar management, deliverability and monthly reporting
• Implement the localisation process for Wise's international campaigns
• Own the setup and implementation of multi-channel ad-hoc marketing and
research campaigns in Active campaign
• Maintain and implement a clear testing plan
• Design, create and code assets for email campaigns
• Working with RSS feeds with a high level of understanding of customer
data, functionality to increase ROI
• All sorts of other exciting stuff which we would love to talk to you
through in more detail!
About You: You have mid-senior level experience in CRM. You have
experience launching campaigns, and you know how to engage your audience.
You possess basic CRM and basic HTML knowledge.
At least 3 years experience in a similar role
You have excellent communication skills and strive to have a
You can read and interpret data, and you're eager to learn and develop.
You're a self-starter and impact-focused.
You're not afraid to take ownership of your work. You come ready
equipped with perseverance and a sizeable sense of humour.