I need a low cost, reliable, and safe, universal AC input SMPS that will output 48V @ 0.5A and 5V @ 0.4A.
The design must be isolated, and have full circuitry for EMI, and be able to be safety certified.
The selected designer will be responsible for the following:
1. Design of the power supply.
2. Design of the transformer.
3. Documentation of the transformer design, i.e. core material, core manufacturer, winding
information, and construction details.
4. Sourcing three manufacturers for the transformer in China, including a quote on cost and
lead time, you will also be required to obtain samples of the transformers.
5. Complete Bill of Materials including component suppliers, and costs, components to be
sourced from china. Components to be readily available and not going obsolete in the next
6. Schematic capture in Altium.
7. PCB layout in Altium.
8. Building and testing a prototype for each transformer sourced.
9. Providing full documentation of the design including test results.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must state in your application, your qualifications, your experience, and what topology you would use. You must state in your own words what my design specifications are, including input voltage range, output voltage, output current, as well as which safety and EMC certifications you would design to.
I am a professional Engineer myself and am fully capable of designing this circuit. I am freelancing this design as I do not have the time to tackle this design and the rest of the system design at the same time, that being said if you do not know what you are doing do not bid on this, I will be able to determine your level of competence based on your reply. Thank you for your interest in this design opportunity.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $635 for this job
I am currently working with industry, which has work of electrical wiring and maintaining and controlling the all industry's working area. I will provide new design your power supply modual.