I would like to build a physical device that allows me to perform a simple ON/OFF action. I already have a Kinco HMI/PLC from here: [login to view URL]
that is already programmed to do this operations:
1. Turn on a cooling fan - turn it off after 1 hour. The fan could be something like this: https://www.amazon.com/SUNON-EE92252B1-0000-A99-Ball-Bearing-51-5/dp/B00B8869PI/ref=sxts_sxwds-bia-wc-drs1_0?cv_ct_cx=fan+sunon&dchild=1&keywords=fan+sunon&pd_rd_i=B00B8869PI&pd_rd_r=513d8a52-3804-4438-a7ea-8831843116bf&pd_rd_w=b7zVO&pd_rd_wg=o4fYn&pf_rd_p=c33e4373-edb9-47f9-a7e6-5d3d6a7a4ad0&pf_rd_r=V0T5933QXH1X01SG4HXM&psc=1&qid=1606700329&sr=1-1-5e875a02-02b1-4426-9916-8a5c26cd5a14
2. Turn on/off a dc motor for few seconds every minute. The motor doesn't need to have variable speed , so it can be a PMDC motor, it will rotate a light aluminum blade to create an air movement. Parameters for motors could be something like here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078GJSK4R/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A15GNHST7KG47K&psc=1
Kinco operates on 24V. The fan and dc motor could be 12V or 24V whichever is more convenient for this project.
How do I imagine the device working: I turn the device on using a switch, then I press a command on HMI display that will turn the fan on for an hour and DC Motor on/off for few seconds every minute.
What do I have already:
1. Kinco HMI/PLC already programmed
3. DC Motor
What do I need:
1. A schematic of the device
2. An off the shelf list with all components I need to buy and from where: on/off switch, power supply, connectors, wiring, etc
3. HMI/PLC , the fan, the motor listed are not necessarily mandatory, could be replaced with something simpler/more durable, if possible.
I plan to finish the project myself so simplicity is essential.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $470 for this job
HELLO I M AUTOMATION ENGINEER I HAVE FINISHED MANY PROJECT I KNOW SIEMENS PLCS,SCADA,HMI OMRON PLCS,HMI SCHIENEDER PLCS PCS7,DCS GOOD KNOWLADGE ROBOTIC ABB,FANUC
Hello I have more than 15 years of experience in the embedded systems design and pcb design and electronics systems design So let's discuss your project in chat note: i have good experience with kinoo hmi...