We require a programmable wireless MIMO based Radar that is based on IWR1443 and ESP32 ( wireless module). Following are the requirements of the design:
1. Both the IWR1443 and ESP32 should be individually programmable via USB.
2. The IWR1443 and ESP32 should be in a single board.
3. The MIMO radar front end should possess 7 antennas as in the reference design ([login to view URL]).
5. The PCB should be compact and around 5cm*5cm.
6. The power regulating circuitry should also be incorporated accounting for an input from a 11V 3S LiPo battery.
7. All the Gerber files of the base design are available for IWR144, ESP32 and the regulating circuitry. Everything has to be integrated and optimised for the mentioned requirements.
Here are some links for your reference :
1. [login to view URL] : gives the details for ESP32 design
2. [login to view URL] : gives the details for IWR1443 evaluation board design. Both the aforementioned links can be used as a starting point for the design.
2. Layout files (any standard format )
3. Gerber files for all layers.
4. BOM for components
Timeline : 5 days
8 freelancers are bidding on average $254 for this job
I DO NOT OUTSOURCE I have been a freelancer for the past 8 years, I believe that my experience and skill in this background will prove to be of great help to you. Contact me to discuss more on the details