Project - Online Course on Liberalism in India
Organization - Centre for Civil Society, Delhi
We are developing an online course on Liberalism in India for which we have a requirement of SCORM
packaging of the content of the course which includes edited videos, text based modules and
assessments for better interface and understanding of learners.
● Work – SCORM Packaging of the Content of the Course
● Nature of work - Remote (Online)
● Duration of Work - 20 Days (September 15 to October 5)
● Total number of modules in the course: 5 Modules
● Composition of each module: Average of 7 videos, 4 readings, and 1 Assessment.
● Average Length of Videos: 25-30 minutes.
● Design Templates for SCORM Packaging.
● Inserting Assessment slides/Text Slides in between the videos provided by CCS (videos provided
will be cut, edited and branded by CCS).
● Max inserted slides = 30 slides per hour of content.
● Creating dependencies between slides and clubbed videos.
● SCORM packaging the entire content for tracking and reporting in the LMS.
Terms of Engagement
● CCS will provide all the materials through google folder for each module.
● Videos and Readings will be arranged in an order by CCS and the vendor shall ensure the same
order while doing SCORM packaging.
● The vendor should deliver the final product in a zipped folder which can be uploaded on the LMS.
CCS is using Learnyst as LMS for this course.
● The vendor should make edits for at least 2 rounds of review.
● The first cut samples should be shared with CCS before the final development of modules.
Submission of Quotes
● Vendors who have prior experience of SCORM packaging can submit the quotations by
September 12, 2020.
● The quotes should contain 3 samples of similar work done by the vendors.
● The quotes should be in INR and it should be a consolidated price.
● Any add-on charges should be mentioned in the quote itself. It should be an all inclusive quote to
the extent possible.
● CCS will be making 25% payment advance, 25% payment on completion of the 50% work and
remaining 50% on completion of all deliverables.