I would like to create the following, but with guidance and be shown the correct steps in achieving the below tasks.
Create a SharePoint Site
1. Page to display the latest news from 1 or 2 sources.
3. Include Twitter Feeds.
4. Create a list of websites in SharePoint that can be linked to and updated from an Excel Spreadsheet on the Desktop. E.g. Suppliers List.
5. Assist with layout of SP site.
6. Configure permissions for people external to organisations can view/edit/add items to SP.
7. Get notified when a file is added.
8. Create a Template based on small business logo/header.
9. Assist with versioning
1. Help me learn flow
- If email is from person x upload it to SP site with categories, e.g.
1. Help me add forms so that the data entered into the form is upload to a SP list with IFTTT conditions.
I would like to also learn how to make the site layout look appealing and how to clean up the site.
The freelancer I am after will have:
- Great communication skills
- Proven technical knowledge on SP, Forms, & Flow
- Show me how to achieve the tasks above (outline will be provided)
- Allow me to put what I have learned to practice
- Be available for general I.T. questions to bounce ideas between each other.
It should be noted that I am rather tech savvy and for you to be aware that due to a medical condition affecting my neck and eyes I need your assistance. For example, if you read 6 Chapters of a book, I may only manage reading 3 Chapters of the book then requiring an extensive break. This is not good for my productivity and this appears to be one of my workarounds. Almost all tasks can be done with OOBE experience.
So, in summary, I need the freelancer to be both a tutor and technical expert combined.
Availability for assistance during week days and maybe some weekends. I would also prefer someone who can work the the 9am - 5pm Australian Daylight Savings Time (AEDST).
I am not sure of what hourly rate I should set so please put your bids in.
Thanks for reading