** Please read the specification below carefully. I unfortunately will not respond to bidders that have not addressed the specification. Thank you. **
I would like to do a cross-platform financial bar chart that works under an existing C# Winforms application. The charts need to look something like this:
[login to view URL]:BTC-USD?period=15m
- The charts need to work within a Winforms application.
- The charts need to work cross-platform (MacOS/Linux) with C# (for example, with the use of [login to view URL]).
- The charts need to work with real-time bar data that is fed in through C# code.
- The charts need to be fast and responsive even for thousands of points of data, similar to the link shown above.
- It will be necessary to have all the source code for the charts so it can be extended to allow chart studies (fib lines, etc) and also other types of charts (eg. Renko).
- HTML5 charts are preferred
If you are bidding, it is expected that:
- You have previous experience in creating financial charts and have some evidence of previous work.
- You have good knowledge of finance/trading terminology.
Thank you and look forward to speaking with you!
11 freelancers are bidding on average $550 for this job
Hello. I have good experiences in C# and winform. I suggest this chart library. [login to view URL] It's free open source library for dot net. I woud like to discuss this project. Thanks.
Hello , we have the experience development team of .net development , c# development , window application development , Html5, we can discuss more over chat , thanks regards.