The job is to program an Allen Bradley 1400 PLC, let it record I/Os on mySLQ, and control it via HMI.
The HMI will not only control the system, it should also show video from CCTV System.
We will have multiple PLCs all linked to multiple Cameras.
The SDK for the Camera system is here [login to view URL] and may assist in the language you choose to create the HMI.
1. Turn on and turn off outputs via HMI window
2. 3 Inputs should trigger a 30-Second timer within the PLC. If no trigger detected for 30 seconds, a warning comes up on the client screen.
3. Show Video from CCTV System in same Client Window
4. Have all inputs and outputs recorded in the Database directly.
5. Ability to switch between different PLCs/Cameras to control them.
6. 12 Inputs should show the status of the 12 Lights.
7. 1 input shows Door Status
8. 1 Input is a manual request to turn on the light for 10 Seconds. This will activate a group of outputs for 10 Seconds directly from PLC, and operates even if Communication is down.
9. 1 Input is a manual request to turn on the light for 20 Seconds. Same as above
I need all the source code.