You will need to handhold me in the following:
1. We will check-in the source code in GitHub | large files
2. Make a change to a file
3. commit the change in GitHub
4. commit should trigger deployment into Azure AKS
5. This means when we change the file it should create a container image and deploy that image into AKS
6. It's end to end CI/CD pipeline
I am open to using any tooling Tekton, Spinnaker only fixed are Eclipse IDE ,Jenkins (X) and AKS
I already have all the software and we can do a remote session, it should not take longer than 3-4 hours.
You need to provide me with high level steps documented as well in the end.