IM Dominion is not looking for a Virtual Assistant to just fill a job. We are a cutting edge Internet Marketing Company searching for the right individual who has the motivation, the commitment, and the skill-set to make the most of this opportunity. Someone who makes a personal commitment to giving top-quality, consistent performance because that’s just who they are and what we want.
Our company is NOT looking for temporary workers who bounce from job to job. We've worked hard at becoming one of the best in our niche and we're still growing. The only thing we need is more professional, pro-active people to grow with us.
If this has caught your interest, the job requirements are listed below. Please read them over and if you feel that your qualifications will be an asset to our team, please apply below with a quick note about yourself, career/business goals, qualifications, and work samples. We welcome any questions you may have about the position or our team as well.
This job is for a utility player virtual assistant.
- WordPress management (installing, customizing and updating WP plug-ins and themes.) *
- Keyword research *
- Social media page management. *
- Opening social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram. *
- Basic video editing: splicing intros and outros and inputting graphics and music. *
- Uploading files to YouTube, DailyMotion and Vimeo. *
- Editing audio files by removing background noise and improving volume levels. *
- Basic graphic design (Canva, DesignoPro..) *
- Ability to document all tasks done for future reference.
- Willing to learn any task thrown at on a basic, functional level.
* You'll get help and detailed tutorials into every task you're asked to perform.
I will be selecting 3 candidates to hire on a trial basis. After seeing your work, we'll choose who to bring onto the team.
Skills are something that can be learned and perfected over time. As corny as it sounds, there are two qualities that I am looking for:
Integrity and Commitment.
Integrity. You are a good fit if you can be honest with myself and your fellow team members. Open communication and honesty are paramount to myself and the team.
Commitment. I've had freelancers for one project and others for over 3 years. I'm looking for someone who is looking for a long-term relationship with the expectations that this could become full time. If you're just looking for a few months of work, this is not for you.
As the business grows, I'm only interested in working with individuals who truly have a desire to join our team on long term basis. If this sounds like you, please apply below and I will personally read your application, work samples and answer any questions you may have (seriously, the more questions the better!). In your proposal please start the first line with ""purple elephant"" so that I know you read the complete job description.