Looking for someone to join our team who has a positive attitude, great people and customer service skills and who brings their "A" game every day! You're proactive, look for creative solutions and are quick on your feet.
Our new Team Member has the following traits:
- Understands and has experience in Bookkeeping
- Is proficient with Quick Books
- Dedicated hard worker with a great work ethic
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Highly organized
- Great communication skills both oral and written
- Tech savvy and knowledgeable with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Dropbox
- Ability to be creative, troubleshoot and think on your feet
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Strong time management skills
We offer above average pay for your exceptional skills, experience and commitment. We have companies in automotive and real estate so this could be a full time position or we could divide it and have it be part time. Must be proficient in Quick Books, understand accounting, and have experience with billing, payables, receivables, P&L's and payroll.
How to apply ...
1. Type "Bookkeeper" in the subject line of the email,
1. Email us a cover letter and describe why you are the ideal candidate
2. Include your Resume with work history and references
3. Please include your desired salary