We run a Global Digital Marketing Agency (Europe, USA) and we need you.
Yes, a Full Time (40 Hours/week) Virtual Assistant that is going to help us Manage and Execute on the many tasks that we are constantly be delegating to you.
Here are the qualifications that you should bring with you already:
* Loyal and Caring
* Good social skills so that you can manage other VAs in the future with respect and touch
* Fluent and decent English skills to revise content and do corrections.
* Capable of being Organised
* Capable of learning things that are new and getting better at it
* Tech savvy. If we come up with something new you need to be able to understand how to work with it.
* Capable of following instructions and processes
* Have Initiative and give feedback
* Be available on Skype
* Have a reliable internet connection and computer equipment
* Very comfortable switching tasks
* Capable of executing tasks
* Dedicated, PUNCTUAL and able to work well under pressure
* Motivated and looking forward to show that you are worth becoming a “right hand” VA
* Happy and fun :)
* Know how to work with Wordpress very well
* Google Analytics
* Google Webmaster tools
* Google Drive, google Docs, Google spreadsheet
* Openoffice (Docs and Spreadsheet)
* Be able to operate Social Profiles with ease (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, youtube and many others)
Key Tasks (More will show up as we build trust in you):
- Email Management (Including Client Follow-Ups)
- Social Media Sharing (Strategically Sharing/Scheduling Posts on Twitter and Face Book)
- Keyword Research (Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, etc.)
- Reviewing Articles
- Data Mining, Sorting, and Research
- Posting Articles to Websites
- Internet and Database Research
- Affiliate Marketing or Adding HTML Codes to WordPress
- General VA/Executive Administrative Assistant/Research Tasks
* Improving cleaning articles
We are planing to use Trello, Basecamp or own backoffice (still not decided) to organise with you.
Optional but a PLUS if you:
* Know other Languages like German, Dutch, French, Spanish.
* Know other Content Management Systems like Drupal, Joomla, Typo3 etc…
* know how to register domains
* know how to use cpanel and install wordpress and create emails etc
IMPORTANT: Your application cover letter should discuss your QUALIFICATIONS based on the descriptions that we've written here.
In it, please share your story as to why do you work as a VA, how many years have you worked as a VA and what are your dreams for the future, Details of your computer equipment, Internet connection speed test.
This is a full-time position. Regardless of the workload we will have for you, you will be still be paid for 40 hours a week work. Because we need you to be there for us from Monday to Friday.
It is a salaried position, meaning that regardless of the tasks you will receive pay every two weeks.
National holidays, vacation, working hours can all be discussed in the interview process.
Please understand that IF HIRED you will be going through a TRIAL PERIOD. The first Month you will be paid 3$/hour, the second month 4$/hour and the third month you will reach 5$/hour.
We realize that you may not know everything from the start and may need some pointers as you get a hang of what we need and our working style. We are relaxed and easy to work with, but we need a fast learner and someone that is experienced enough.
Looking forward to your bid
23 freelancers are bidding on average $3/hour for this job
Hi Iam a Virtual Assistant Expert and very much interested in your project and can deliver it on and before [url removed, login to view] With Best Regards waterlootech79