We are a company that provide services to Residential Builders in New Zealand and Australia. There are two parts to this project.
1) We need to update our data base records. We currently have a list of approximately 2000 builders in New Zealand and parts of Australia. This list needs to be updated with any changes of information by going through the [url removed, login to view] site. There will be new entries that have been added to the [url removed, login to view] site that we would like to add to our data base. Records need to be updated with physical address and mobile phone numbers.
The database is in excel spreadsheet so the successful candidate needs to be skilled at using microsoft excel. They also will need good attention to detail to compare our current records with new records.
The current excel database will be provided to the successful candidate.
2) We would like someone to mine various websites to find additional Residential Builders (not commercial) and add them to our database. Sites that you may find builders on include Master Builders, Yellow pages in Australia and New Zealand. As well as other websites that you will find through your research.
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Skilled in Microsoft Excel
* Data mining
* Web scrapping
If you think you have what it takes please reply to this job ad and answer the following questions:
1) What relevant skills do you posses that will enable you to successfully complete this project?
2) What experience do you have working with similar projects? What were the challenges? What did you like most about the project?
3) Why should we hire you?
I look forward to hearing from you.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $143 for this job
Hi, I have read your project description and I’m an expert on these jobs and willing to start it right now! I Look forward to hearing from you. Regards Maariyaa
I am passionate and hardworking person who works diligently to finish the work on [url removed, login to view] you will work with me , I am sure you will feel the difference.