GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Responsible for specimen receipt and preparation, records creation, reporting of results and transferring data to accounts receivable. Ensures all patient data is obtained and maintained in accordance with all applicable HIPAA regulations.
1. Performs all of the following:
· enters test requisition data into computer creating an accessioning record which includes: patient demographics and physician data, test requests, ICD- 9CM code, and testing priority;
· initiates an audit trail if any data required for the accessioning record is missing or ambiguous. The trail is initiated from the billing menu when accessioning data is transferred to accounts receivable;
· produces bar code labels
· affixes replicates of labels to test requisition and specimen (blood or other) containers;
· prepares specimens for testing by centrifuging tubes for tests requiring serum or plasma;
· distributes specimens to appropriate departments for analysis;
· communicates with extended care facility (ECF) to correct, clarify, or add any information found to be in question or missing on the test requisition;
· communicates with the Laboratory Director and/or the Compliance Officer if accessioning irregularities have not been resolved at the time of accessioning.
2. Modifies test request data after obtaining previously missing, incomplete, or physician clarification information.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $18/hour for this job
I have a successful past record as a outbound sales and technical support. Furthermore I have a great hand on the microsoft word, excel, powerpoint and publisher.
I'm a goal driven individual, who aims to work diligently in order to achieve desired objectives. Additionally, i have an extensive experience in Financial Markets and ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance) analysis.
We are CA based firm in India and working in this field since last 20 years and also have expertise in working with quickbooks and believe in timely completion of work so before alloting the project kindly contact me