About the Role
Executive Assistant role supporting the Directors, in the day to day operations.
Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail will be critical to your success.
Long term opportunities for growth, for the right applicant.
1. Coordinate the logistics for delivery of training workshops to our clients, including liaising with clients and team members by phone and email, organising travel requirements, ordering materials.
2. Administrative Tasks including maintaining accurate records, preparing reports, reconciling expenses, preparing invoices, and filing.
3. Various ad-hoc projects to support the team as required, and according to your capability. This could include: transcription, proof reading, social media management (content provided), coordinating projects.
Skills & Experience
* Native level English - spoken and written
* Excellent professional communication skills,
* Strong attention to detail within a fast paced environment
* Ability to follow directions, and think strategically to problem solve appropriately
* Competency with basic computer applications such as: MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, email
* Ability to use/learn computer applications including CRMs, project management tools, and apple applications (keynote, pages)
* Reliable internet and phone connection
* Work within Australian Eastern Time Zone (Sydney) 9am - 3pm M-F
* Experience in providing senior management/Executive support and assistance
* Any specialist skills that can be of benefit to the company are well regarded.