Fun and engaging newsletter on service value for employees
- Status Closed
- Budget $3 - $10 SGD / hour
- Total Bids 3
As a members' club, we want to provide our members the best service. We created service values for all staff to adopt. The project is to create a 1-page newsletter for the staff on a service value provided by me. The newsletter should cover the following:
- 1 paragraph to explain the service value
- 1 paragraph to describe a situation related to the service value
- 1 paragraph to describe a role play related to the service value for the staff
- 1 quote related to the service value
- A few pictures on the service value if possible (can be fun, cute, cartoon etc.)
This newsletter will be sent to all staff. The head of department will do a briefing/training with their team on this newsletter. The newsletter should be simple, fun, light and engaging (don't be too academic/dull).
I have attached a few samples for your reference.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online