Problem: Program an input parser (in C, Python, Java, or Go) that reads a file from standard input and reads the data into a byte array (8-bit bytes). For each line, it should parse the line as a byte array, and checks if the line has a unique set of byte values. If so, it should keep track of the line number, continue processing other lines doing the same, until the end-of-file (EOF) is reached. Finally, it should print out the line numbers that have a unique set of byte values on each line.
Assumptions and grading:
• Program should be able to handle all text and binary files. [10pts]
• Assume lines (if there are lines) are terminated by ‘\n’ or 0x0A hex value. [10pts]
• The file should be read into a byte array (8-bit values) without exceeding memory. [10pts]
• All files are UTF-8 (for text) and binary. [10pts]
• The program should run in an efficient manner and time – it should not reach big O(n^2)
complexity or worse. Try to see if you can do it in big O(n) time. [10pts]
• Program works[50pts]
• Be careful with your algorithm, it should be able to handle large files (few gigs or more! – think memory space also! And exception handling, things will crash if you run out of memory)
• The language you chose can affect the time/space complexity of your code...
• Questions to consider:
o What is the time complexity of your algorithm?
o What is the space complexity of your algorithm?
55 freelancers are bidding on average $34/hour for this job
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Hello Sir, Greetings, A JAVA expert developer is here. I can write a parser program for you in JAVA. This is an initial bid. Feel free to message me. Regards ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐