I have a running server application that listens for messages on a socket and sends replies.
For testing purposes I want to create the following:
1. Compile application server as library
2. Create API interface with the following logic:
- Initialize() - run server's main() logic
- ReadCtrl() - read response from the message sent by the server (should be callback)
- SendCtrl() - write request to the server
3. Create test main that will do the following:
- Call server::Initialize()
- In loop will wait for message from stdin and transfer to the server and display a response
10 freelancers are bidding on average $32 for this job
Hello I have over 17 years of experience with C++, including working with sockets It's not enough clear what kind of message server should handle. Do you you have more details about project? Thanks
Hi how are you? I ma a senior C++ developer and have a rich experiences of 15 years. I can finish your three requirement for short time perfectly. Regards.
Hello I am an expert in C/C++ programming and I have rich experience in this language. Your project looks like simple for me, but I have to discuss it in more detail. Waiting for your reply, Paul West.