You'll work on the technical documentation team to produce high-quality documents that help our clients get the most out of their applications. You'll work with subject matter experts, developers, product owners, and whomever else knows the material to get an in-depth understanding of the product.
You’ll take that information and create the documentation to be included in: website content, sales presentation, user guides, training material, quick reference cards, PowerPoint slide presentations, and more. As an expert in content quality, you’ll ensure every piece of content you create meets or exceeds our quality standards, including technical, grammatical, and design.
• Work with department leaders and team members to create detailed instructions that are engaging and easy to understand. Subject of writing: ITAM, ITSM, MSP, RMM, Business Automation, ASD, SAM
• Create or identify existing drawings, diagrams, and charts to increase end user understanding of business processes.
• Translates technical information into clear, readable documentation to be used by both technical and non-technical users. Subject of writing: ITAM, ITSM, MSP, RMM, Business Automation, ASD, SAM
Documentation includes: technical documents, including business proposals, reports, user manuals, briefings and presentations, functional descriptions, system specifications, guidelines, special reports, and other project deliverables to meet contract requirements.
• Proofreads and provides feedback on materials prepared by peers.
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
• Create and maintain high-quality product user guides and technical documentation.
• Interview users for feedback on documentation to improve usability.
• Assist the technical documentation lead in tracking progress for each deliverable.
• Demonstrate strong expertise in modern standards for technical writing, online help, content technology, and user experience.
What you’ll bring to the table:
• 2-4 years of experience writing software documentation
• Proven record of writing documentation of complex product features and custom technical solutions
• Experience with Google GSuite, Microsoft Teams, Office 365, and other modern collaboration tools
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and graphics
• Must have effective written communications skills including formatting and grammar.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the principles and practices involved in technical research and writing.
• Knowledge of and ability to use various word-processing and/or desktop publishing software applications.
Why [login to view URL]
Come be a part of the transformation and innovation we deliver. OptimumDesk was founded in 2000 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use process and technology in more efficient, cost-effective ways and create business value;
Our solutions offer speed, agility, and efficiency to tackle business challenges in the areas of service management, automation, operations, and the mainframe.
Fastest-growing company. We are recognized in market for Managed Services Provider, ITAM & ITSM solutions, Consulting, Implementation, and Software solutions.
To learn more about OprimumDesk, please our website at [login to view URL] and be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.