*** IMPORTANT READ BEFORE BIDDING ***
To work on NeuroMatrix, you basically need 3 things, 1- Experience with Unity. 2- learn about the "Game-Kit-Controller" (a game asset which is the heart of our game), and 3- Be a fan of sci-fi/cyberpunk. If you have the 3, you can bid, the $10 is not the reward, the real payment will be a percentage of the profits on every sale of the game... join the team for a full time job, and lets make a lot of money doing what we like!
Looking for a Narrative Designer to create a mission for the video game NeuroMatrix. Invent a mission like the "Blade Runner" movies, with dialogues/conversations between the player and several other characters in the game. You will need to build this mission directly in the "Game kit Controller" asset, that can be learn later.
A sci-fi, action adventure, exploration, investigation, first and third person shooter video game. Colorful futuristic cyberpunk design. For desktop and laptop Windows PC.
You play Matt Ricks, a hacker living in the futuristic dystopian New York. After being found guilty of many unauthorized intrusions into government and private company systems, the justice gives you a semblance of freedom, at the condition you put your expertise at the service of your country when it needs you. And precisely, the authorities need your help to find and eliminate the criminal that is responsible for a great number of murders around the city.
Features Find in the Game
- First and third Person Shooter.
- Explore, investigate and converse with characters to complete one mission.
- Audio speeches from in-game characters and dialogue system.
- Find hints, overcome traps, obstacles and combat enemies.
- Many different enemies: mutant, cyborg, animals, CS: zombie, humans, android, robot, drone, advanced AI.
- Futuristic vehicles: cyber motorcycle, futuristic F1, hovercraft, flying car, spacecraft.
- Many different original ambient atmospheric techno cyberpunk music.
- Futuristic weapons: pistol, assault rifle, shotgun, CS: grenade launcher, rocket Launcher, Laser Gun.
- Open world with over 33 levels with futuristic, cyberpunk design environment.
- Many different areas: 5 city districts, sewer, club, apartments, subway, parking, cinema, laboratory, warehouse, supermarket, police station, prison, hospital, CS: industrial park, city park, theme park, school, port, store, restaurant, desert, forest, space stations.
The goal of the mission is to find and kill a criminal. Some of the characters in the game will have a conversation with the player, will provide items or clues, helpful to advance the player's investigation. You will need to create the dialogues for those conversations. It should take at least 30 to 45 minutes for the player to complete the mission.
Items and clues that can be used inside a mission.
- Door Key (a key can open a door to unlock a level)
- Door Code written on a tablet/phone device (a code can open a door to unlock a level)
- Find and bring back an item to a character in exchange for another object or a clue.
- Other Game objects, devices, vehicles... can be used, use your imagination.
- Many more option.
Send me your ideas for the mission, how it will be structured, what will be the steps, the mechanic, how many characters will be involved and have a conversation with the player, how items and clues will be used inside the mission. The mission begins when a member of the police department assign the player a mission, and it ends when the player find and kill the targeted criminal.
Note that you need to be fluent in English for the dialogues/conversations between the player and the other characters involved in the mission. I am looking for original ideas with interesting dialogues. The field of video games is highly competitive and often, a good story with captivating dialogues make the difference between a good game and a boring one.
Visit [login to view URL] for more info on the game. Thank you for your time!
5 freelancers are bidding on average $13 for this job
Hi my name is Charmaine, I'm interested in your project. I'll provide you quality work according to your instructions. Please award me this project so we can discuss it more. Thanks.