You must develop a SecuriCAD model which consists of at least three networks.
• The first network is an employee environment, which can be seen as a public access
• The second network is an administration network having an internal Web Application and
Database server that can be accessed internally.
• The third network is an IT Management network, where IT technicians can manage all
servers over SSH or Web Application. Additionally, the third network has a Database and
Web Application that can only be accessible from the third network.
All networks must contain at least one Windows and one Linux host. The networks are connected
using routers. You have freedom in choosing high-value assets for analysis. The analysis must be
done on the following threats:
• Denial of Service of the second network
• Insider Threat
• Compromise of the Database server in the third network.
You may add additional networks to the model to enhance the attack surface
The project documentation must contain the following:
• The development of the model and justifications on the settings of all nodes.
• The analysis of each given attack pathway
• The most influential defence mitigations from these attacks
• Discussion on hypothetical costs of the implementation of identified mitigation techniques.
• You must upload a .zip file containing the documentation in PDF format and the SecuriCAD
8 freelancers are bidding on average £209 for this job
Hi I would love to discuss the details of the project. I will make sure the project is done with perfection. I guarantee no plagiarism and flawless grammar. Please send me the details. Thanks