Hello my name is Joan and I need a tool to be developed.
We need a tool to convert .PDF, .Ai (illustrator) and .eps formats to .dxf.
The files that this tool will work with will contain properly vectorized parts and shapes, so no text or pictures on it. Always in millimetres in real scale (we can discuss it with the freelancer).
The program will run under a windows OS.
Actually, we are doing this manually, by opening this files in iLlustrator and clicking on File>Export then save as DXF.
- The tool needs to be a single .exe file, with no calls to external online library or so.
- No GUI needed
- The tool needs to run via console (Ex: [login to view URL] and generate a /[login to view URL])
- The tool need to works too by “drag and drop” any PDF, Ai o eps file over it, and generate de /[login to view URL]”
Extra Reward Features
- The tool can generate a thumbnail in jpeg format of the file BEFORE it gets converted to dxf. So, from a [login to view URL], the code will generate a [login to view URL] and part.jpeg.
- Bulky workflow. Open (or drag and drop) multiple pictures at same time with the tool and generate all dxf.
- We attach two files from each format as examples.