C# and .Net developer
• A good foundation in C# [url removed, login to view]
• Be able to use LINQ and lambda to handle Enumerable lists using generics.
• A good understanding of Interfaces, classes, abstract classes such that they know how to override and implement them.
• Understanding of Microsoft C# libraries such as WCF.
• Good knowledge of ASP.Net development although it doesn’t need to be on SharePoint.
• A working knowledge of Design patterns.
• Be able to explain what a singleton, strategy, and factory pattern is and what they’re used for.
• If possible be able to explain SOLID development principles.
SharePoint Skills Required
• SharePoint knowledge should include the C# Server Object Model ( SOM ), be able to insert, update, and read SharePoint lists with SOM.
• Have knowledge of SharePoint SOM development with lists, pages, and content types.
74 freelancers are bidding on average £131476 for this job
C#, .NET and ASP.NET development Relevant Skills and Experience C#, .NET, ASP.NET and Microsoft SQL Server database Proposed Milestones £50000 GBP - C#, .NET and ASP.NET development