++++++++++PLEASE READ CAREFULLY++++++++++
We have an exciting new project and looking for a reliable and experienced UK Android and iOS developer to build a mobile application that will allow car dealers to manage their stock in an efficient way.
The successful candidate will be expected deliver an exceptional mobile application that is secure, maintainable and scalable.
The design of the app structure/architecture as described below to include but not be limited to;
1. Displaying the current vehicle information in the form of a data table
2. Display the sold vehicle information in the form of a data table
3. Ability to add new vehicle information via a form page
4. Display historical stats via Morris charts
5. Update the dealers’ information via a profile page
6. Design the dealer log in page to customise their own page
7. Create an API to connect to and retrieve data from 3rd party databases/source(s) and liaise (if necessary) with data providers.
8. Programme all charts/pages/tables and diagrams
9. Programme app to be optimised for smartphones & tablets
10. Submission of the app to Apple/Google
1. Employ appropriate steps that conform to high software coding standards
2. Design and develop colour schemes for all charts and pages
3. Design the dealer login screens
4. Ensure a full testing cycle includes but not limited to;
a. An enhanced user experience using the app.
b. Complete thorough performance checks (including Load and stress testing)
d. Certifications (obtained from the store/platform if required)
e. Ensure compatibility across different operating systems, devices and platforms.
5. Following the submission to Apple/Google, address and comply with any return comments/demands made by the app
1. A flexible, clear and methodical approach to delivery.
2. Ability to work under pressure and within time constraints
3. A proven track record and experience in mobile development.
4. A proven track record of delivering similar projects.
5. Creative flair
6. A clear understanding and experience of delivering commercial applications via App stores.
Should this be within your capabilities, remit and expertise, further information and the relevant files will be divulged once further discussions and validations have been completed.
Given the sensitivity of this project, the successful candidate will need to be in a position to potentially meet in person, sign an NDA, engage with and be in constant dialogue with the app owner at all times to agree firm timelines and exact budget.
Please do not submit a bid if you cannot comply with the requirements stated.
Thank you for taking time out to read this project and may the odds forever be in your favour.
30 freelancers are bidding on average £8681 for this job
[login to view URL] an experienced developer, I am very interested in the job. Especially I have a talent in Python, C# and MObile. Now I am ready to work for you. Please contact me for further discuss. Best regards.
I'm interested on the project. I am having experience in python for more than one year experienced and familiar with sql. Please consider me for your current requirement