A “Database” from Data Structures
No. of pages: 3
Maximum Word Count:
1,000 words (for testing part)
In this assignment you are required to produce a GUI implementation of a simple “database” program in C# under Visual Studio. You are free to choose your own application area, e.g. a hotel room administration system, a football club membership database, a stock management system, an MP3 record collection, etc.
Program requirement specifications
1. The application should be implemented with a graphical user interface (GUI).
2. The application should be able to handle these 9 functionionalities: input, output, delete, saving, loading, error checking, searching, sorting and production some simple statistical calculations (e.g. average of certain data, finding a min. and/or max. value).
Study the feedback/marking sheet (page 3) and the assessment criteria (page 2) to identify to which extend the above 9 functionalities should be implemented in order to achieve a specific mark.
Level the application should additionally:
• use one or more complex 2D (or higher) data structures composed of Classes such as ArrayLists and/or LinkedLists and/or struct-in-struct assemblies,
• use OpenFile and Savefile dialogs, remember its own setup (e.g. last filename used),
• perform ‘try’-‘catch’ exception handling more extensive (e.g when converting strings to int),
• use complex data error checking using Regular Expressions,
• be assessed using a fully fledged and well researched and documented test plan and protocol structured into several categories (e.g. input validation, saving/loading, speed, capacity, array boundaries, performance, user errors, data errors)
The Program Demo is COMPULSORY.
11 freelancers are bidding on average £127 for this job
Hello there, I can do this assignment in Visual Studio. Please let me know should you are able to have a discussion. Thanks, Edi [login to view URL] | [login to view URL]
Hi ! brother i am interested in your project.I m willing to complete your project in advance and in the end if you like the work you can award me the project.
Hello sir, I am an experience database and .net developer and I can develop this assignment of yours by this weekend. Gimme a chance and I promise you won't regret. Regards, Kundan