I want to build a prototype which does the following things:
1) position detection via GPS
2) transmission of position data to remote server
3) data connection on GPRS - GSM - 3G-4G mobile network
4) installation on a mobile offroad vehicle powered by 12V
5) continuous (1 x minute) weight detection (low precision required) from a load cell from 0 to 50 kg
6) detection of 8 opto-isolated digital inputs
7) 8 relay outputs
8) low cost display 10 " or 12" high brightness colors
9) power down on power off and autoresume on power on from ignition key
10) connection between close devices ( at most 100mt ) of the same fleet through some RF (wifi, Lora, ..) at low power
11) small autonomous battery
1) on the display I would like to show some general information, like velocity, productivity (i.e. meters/hour), battery charge status. There must be enough space to show some other informations in future.
2) weight will be measured during marching on rough terrain (unpaved land) so I think we cannot have any accuracy on the weight measure. You must provide some filtering to achieve a better measure. Weight will be used to value personnel productivity. I think 5% or 10% accuracy may be enough.
3) one measure every minute (filtered (maybe average or continuous average) starting from 30 or more measure for minute)
4) Communications. Maybe it will be not necessary to comunicate among units/devices. If 100 mt is a big far for wifi I can accept other solution. The direction is not known and may change during operation
The device must be functional at a prototype level using commercially available hardware. I don't want to build custom circuit board. I prefer a ready to use technology.
The firmware must be written preferably in C / C ++. I will evaluate solutions with alternative languages.
The microcontroller must be 16 or 32 bits. I prefer that you use texas instrument MSP32 and / or Espressif ESP. I will evaluate solutions with alternative controllers.
The system must be designed to operate on cars.
-5 °C to 50 °C operation temperature and storage temperature -10 °C to 70 °C.
Data will be stored on a non volatile memory and then periodically send to a remote pc.
My initial idea was to put a cell phone SIM card in each system and use the cellular network for data transfer.
When the vehicles return to their storage area to recharge the batteries, they must be able to download all the data stored during the working day.
Route control is not necessary . Fences control is a good feature, i.e. assign a work perimeter and if the vehicle leaves the assigned perimeter, send a message to the remote portal / server.
The vehicle is already working.
It's a battery-powered asynchronous motor.
There is no need to act on the engine.
16 freelancers are bidding on average €1162 for this job
hi there we are a team of electrical and software engineers. we have read you specs and we can develop a prototype for you with esp32. let us know if you are interested.
i have aready design this product using 4G,3G and gprs and relay with opto elctronics . if you want to see a demo that i will saw you . so i can do your job within a time limit with your satisfaction.
i have read throughly your requirement , i have developed the products which uses GSM+GPS integrated ic to upload and download to the server...and i am sure i can help with displaying the data you want to display....