We need to get all information on Predevelopment phase of two different zoning land in city of LOS ANGELES, CA.
Are plane is to build on these two projects, both multi-unit rental buildings. The scope of each project will be determined through the pre-development and feasibility process based on applicable regulations with the goal of maximum efficiency and highest and best use. Budget is to-be-determined
For the initial Predevelopment phase the architect will: 1. Review all relevant Planning and Zoning documentation which has bearing on this project. 2. Review potential building size, unit quantities, parking plans and associated zoning and planning department issues to help the owner determine and or confirm maximum and reasonable potential development parameters for the project. 3. Explore preliminary building massing and concept plans associated with options and potentially available incentives to determine most efficient design option.
Architect to provide 4 scenarios for due diligence steps 1-6 below:
1. without density bonus
2. with Density Bonus
3. with TOC
4. With any other “bonus” scenarios from city that benefits owner
Description of “Due Diligence” Work to Be Performed as feasibility study. All necessary information needed to start the project with its permits minus the architectural planning, including but not limited to the following:
1. How many units owner can build with or without bonus and how many square feet owner can build, all to be based on highest and best use cost study.
2. Parking plan and Area study (how many parking spots are needed with or without bonuses and how many floors down are recommended based on highest and best use)
3. One Visit to the Dept. of Building & Safety for Planning & Zoning, DOT requirements
4. Comprehensive summary regarding setbacks in all 4 scenarios outlined above.
5. List of all different permits and studies that we will need: all due diligence before applying for permit (geological, air quality, etc.)
6. Cost for all the actual permits and studies.
Basic information of two land.
Building 1.• 7,743.8sf R4-1 TOC Tier 3 • Buildable area: 5000sf • FAR 3:1 for 15,000sf with 50% increase per TOC = 22,500sf • Units: @ 400sf each = 19.35 x 70% increase per TOC = 33 units
Second one.. • 6,750sf R4-2 TOC Tier 3 • Buildable area: 4200sf • FAR 6:1 for 25,200sf with 50% increase per TOC = 37,800sf • Units: @ 400sf each = 16.9 with 70% increase per TOC = 29 units
All report has send on Microsoft word, with city code.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $1457 for this job
Hello! We are extremely interested in this project and would love to work on this project, please reply back to discuss further. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks!