Looking for a developer with this experience:
- .Net Core 5
- RabbitMQ (installation / configuration)
- Docker container with RabbitMQ and its Management Portal
I need one Asp.Net Core 5 WebApi with just 1 Controller and 1 Action to receive TModel. The WebApi needs to put such TModel on the queue.
I also need one Asp.Net Core 5 Worker Service, with 1 Consumer callback method, which needs to display TModel contents on the console, when the callback gets called upon queue data receipt. The received data also needs to be stored in a text file, which path needs to come from [login to view URL] as well.
I want it to be developed with the **MassTransit Extension Methods**, being serialized in yet another Model from appsettings.json. The enqueue operations need to be done with "durable" flag on, as well as Exchanges and Queues configured as "durable".
- Visual Studio 2019 Solution (v16.10.0) with
. Asp.Net Core 5 Web APi being the Producer
. Asp.Net Core 5 Worker Service being the Consumer
. .Net Core 5 Class Library with TModel to be shared among the 2 projects
- Docker command to spin up the RabbitMQ with its Management Portal
- All written and detailed instructions to create the RabbitMQ Exchange (type Direct) + Queue + Binding
Please place your bid.
Budget: USD 20
Delivery: within 2 days