We have an ASP.NET MVC application in development, which possesses a public website (referred to as a store front) that utilizes Bootstrap v3.0.
We require a full-time front-end developer to lead the store front's development. You will be working with a full-time back-end developer who has worked on the system since its conception and will be responsible for uploads from Github to the server itself.
The immediate scope of the project includes various dynamic web pages and basic cart functionality. This scope will expand over time.
This is a long term project which is likely to extend into 2020 and potentially beyond. The store front requires numerous upgrades to the existing draft of this website, with additional views still required.
To be considered you must:
- Work within EST business hours (between 9-2pm minimum).
- Experience with Github.
- Be responsiveness to queries.
- Have clear, concise English written communication.
- You MUST also know Razor syntax with ASP.NET MVC C#, in addition to being an expert in HTML/CSS/JS.
- Your work must be of high quality, and RESPONSIVE to all view sizes.
- Please provide a link to your portfolio in your application.
For our initial request, we would like to improve a filter menu on our existing products page.
Please see the attached image of what we currently have, and a sample from another website of what the business requires. Please include a quote the amount of hours required for this task.