UMMnews is a News and Views portal aimed to reverse mainstream media’s mind programming.
UMMnews came into existence to fill the vacuum that has been created by the profit driven mainstream media, which has digressed from its traditional objective of providing truth to its audience/readership, and has become a tool for mind programming that changes how we think and behave.
It generates a sense of fear, and makes us support unnecessary wars – the wars that make rich richer, and poor poorer. It leaves out half of what we need to know, and spreads oceans of utter nonsense. It gives weeks of front page coverage to Charlie Hebdo shooting, but almost ignores Capital Gazette.
To counter this challenge, the public need an alternative source of news, and a regular antidote to the mainstream media, and that’s what UMMnews is up to.
At UMMnews we believe that an informed public is essential to solving the challenges of our time, and endeavour to provide the facts and analysis they need to participate in creation of a just, equitable and sustainable society. Our articles and opinions will be about thinking, questioning, observing, and providing ideas that are lacking in the mainstream media.
We believe that the masses should drive the society in the right direction, than being driven other way by a handful of people whose sole intent is to satisfy their never ending greed of money and power.
NMMnews is an initiative by a group of people who are concerned with constantly deteriorating situation around the world.
It’s a humble start towards a necessary cause.
UMMnews is not-for-profit organisation. It is run by a community of passionate volunteers, within a strict framework of Upfront, Moral and Mindful reporting, under the guidance of a Board of Advisors.
You can help this noble cause by;
1. Reporting news, writing articles and opinions, and uploading videos to UMMnews (please refer the HELP section on UMMnews website for more information).
2. Informing us of the news that you think is important but main stream media is not bothered reporting it.
3. Registering as volunteer.
4. Talking to your family members, relatives, friends, groups and colleagues about UMMnews.
5. Starting a UMMnews group in your locality/village/town/city to discuss issues, and write about it.
6. Passing this message to those you think will be helpful.
7. Posting this message on Message Boards of your group, organisation, college or university.
8. Advertising [login to view URL] on your websites, facebook, twitter or other social media sites.
9. Reading the news, articles and opinions posted on UMMnews.
You may contact us on UMMnews@yahoo.com.
Thanks and kind regards,
[login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL]
11 freelancers are bidding on average $4/hour for this job
Well, this is what I'm called to do in life anyway—expose the truth. I'll love to work with you guys. You do this already on my facebook page "renew your mind" Relevant Skills and Experience Article writer
Professor Khan here, I am teaching graduate level at a local university and have helped many clients in completing their projects. I can help you complete your project. Regards.
I know about this site very much. I AM GOOD ARTICLE WRITER AS I WAS WORKING ON OTHER PLATFORMS. I WILL LOVE TO DO WORK FOR YOU AND IT WILL BE GOOD WORK AND IT WILL IMPRESS YOU