The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for identifying and creating new
qualified opportunities for the company's clients. You will generate new qualified opportunities
for our clients by actively engaging prospects; getting their attention using a variety of tools and
You will become an expert in building outbound sales campaigns.
SDRs who establish high performance and are strong representations of our customer's core
values will have potential for new challenges and career advancement within sales.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include:
● Working with international clients in B2B tech space
● Learning and executing proven processes to generate new sales opportunities for our
● Mapping and engaging prospective accounts’ organisational structure, people and
● Making 50+ outbound phone calls each day
● Engaging in meaningful discussion with high-level executives, handling objections as
● Leveraging sales tools such as LinkedIn Navigator, Vidyard, Drift Video to network with
● Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new
● Gaining business knowledge through researching how different businesses operate,
leadership structures, what their pain points are and challenges they face everyday
● Contributing to the creation and optimization of sales scripts, email campaigns, and
● Pipeline organization and collaboration with Account Executives for qualified meetings
● Daily team huddles to celebrate wins and share goals
● We look for hungry craftspeople. We look for grit. We look at honesty. We give
ownership. We have each other’s back no matter what. We’re one with our customers.
We find strength in diversity and inclusion.
● Have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions
● Demonstrate empathy for customers struggles and challenges
● Intellectually curious
● Resilient in the face of objections and rejection
● Willingness and desire to work in a fast-paced and high growth environment
● Have a passion for sales and sales processes
● You are good at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates. Camaraderie
and Team Spirit is the name of the game around here
● Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
What we offer
We’re offering a competitive compensation of salary, benefits, and commissions. Our goal is to
invest as much money back into YOU as possible to fuel and accelerate YOUR growth.
This is a full-time remote role. We work Monday through Friday from 9-6.
Come and join us!
THIS ROLE IS REMOTE ONLY FOR MEXICO!