1. Explain the role of HR and the link to business management in differing types of organisation /sectors. You should include the following major factors and their impact on the role of HR:
• The economic situation
• Demographic and technological changes
• Globalisation and the international issues currently being faced
• The impact of government ( 500 words)
2. According to the Economist (2015), the advent of machine learning, in which computers teach themselves tasks and rules by analyzing large sets of data will surely lead to large-scale worker dislocation and will eliminate wide swaths of white-collar workers and that many jobs currently performed by humans will be substantially taken over by robots or digital agents by 2025.
• How would Upskilling and Reskilling help the employees from losing their jobs?
• Relating this to the study conducted by the British Council in 2018, give the two skills that potential employees must acquire and/or nurture and are considered the foundations of future jobs in the UAE as its economy grows. Why? Justify your answer. (500 words)
3. How does employer branding impact the recruitment process. Give research-based evidence. Also, explain how technological tools can be effectively used to generate a rich applicant pool. ( 500 words)
4. Why is it important to measure HR costs and how can it be measured? ( 500 words)
Application of conceptual and theoretical frameworks.
5. Analyze the impact of regulatory requirements on human resource policies in an organization. You should enlist at least 4 regulations of UAE government, concisely explain the regulation, and describe how they affect the HR policies in the organization. (750 words)
6. Analyze the impact of organizational structure of any company of your choice (or your own company) on the management of human resources. ( 750 words)
32 freelancers are bidding on average $86 for this job
Hello! I’m Alicia. Let me help you complete your project in Human Resource Management . I am confident that I will be able to complete it diligently, professionally and in accordance with the set timeline. THANK YOU!