The news that I have somehow (shockingly) graduated has utterly (utterly!) astonished friends, foes and stalkers alike, sparking questions such as "Are my sista-copulating senses deceiving me?" and "What has become of this once flat world?".
But the burning (think chili flakes for dinner) debate currently bewildering everybody remains:
Probable Reasons How I Miraculously (and undeservedly) Managed to Graduate -
1. My not-so-veiled threats against the examiners really spooked em. ("Pass me or Pass Away" I threatened).
2. The Miracle Baba's advice that I needed more "Chainees Farts Food" in my diet proved fruitful.
3. The examiner is a sympathetic "special needs" fella (just like me) and probably belongs in an "institution" - just like me!
4. The "educational" system is at an all time low and the students are always high.
5. I actually studied! ("A blatant lie!")
Drop in your comments to participate in the debate sil vous plait. Mama said I need to have "real" conversations with "real" people. Thanks! :)