I run my own tutorial website where I write articles on multiple technical topics from IT like Linux, VMware, Openstack, SAN, Cluster etc. So I am looking for some guest authors who would like to join my team and share articles for the page on a regular basis.
What is in for you?
- I am willing to give Rs.150 per article with minimum 700 words (excluding any command output pasted to demonstrate the article). I can also give higher amount if the article content is good enough to generate high traffic to my page.
- I would need a valid gmail address from the author to whom I will share a read only access to my page once you are approved. You can give me a small profile with your portfolio and some follow up links which can be beneficial for you.
Please NOTE below points
- The content which is written should not be copyrighted
- The content must be properly validated locally before publishing
- The article must not contain and adult or spam related content
I will hold the right to reject or remove the article if it does not suits my website (in any manner)
NOTE: If you do not wish to be a guest author then you can share the article in word format to me and I can pay you based on the article count and the content. There is no time restriction as the payment will be based on per article.
7 freelancers are bidding on average ₹2320 for this job
I'm an Assistant Professor in CSE Department with 7 Years of experience in Academics. Relevant Skills and Experience MTech degree Proposed Milestones ₹1000 INR - Day 1 ₹750 INR - Day 10