We are looking to hire a part-time Content Writer to create content for blogs, articles, forums, expert opinions, social media, and the company website. The Content Writer's responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company's website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content. The content should be SEO optimized, succinct, engaging and should allow the visitors to get their information promptly and efficiently.
• Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
• Developing content for blogs, articles, forums, expert opinions, social media, and the company website.
• Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
• Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
• Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
• Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
• Generate content that engages users, drives user interest to gain maximum responses.
Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
• 2-4 years of Proven content writing experience.
• Working knowledge of content management systems.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• A portfolio of published articles.
• Excellent writing and editing skills.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
• Effective communication skills.
• Financial or Tax related writing experience a plus
• Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
16 freelancers are bidding on average ₹19866 for this job
The work will be done with full devotion and this work will be completed in 7 days, then this task should be given to [login to view URL] articles will be given full attention. There will be no mistake in this.