I would like circuit designed to generate four square wave signals ( A and B) (C and D). It should be able to handle the attached situations where 'A leads B' and where 'B leads A' (SEE ATTACHED PHOTO) . It should ALSO be able to handle the attached situations where 'C leads D' and where 'D leads C' (SEE ATTACHED PHOTO) . The waves must always lead or lag each other by 1/4 of a period. and must be 50% duty cycle , 5V.
I need to be able to change the frequency and direction of the waves from signals from an Arduino. Freelancer must provide the code. I need to be able to change from the Arduino the following.
1) Start/Stop A-B and C-D with Arduino ( A-B always together and C-D always together)
2) Frequency A-B from 0-10khZ ( Set from Arduino analogue input in loop )
3) Frequency C-D from 0-10khZ ( Set from Arduino analogue input in loop )
4) Direction 'A leads B' or 'B leads A' . Direction needs to change instantly with no delays
5) Frequency changes need to happen instantly with no delays
6) Waves cannot go out of phase, Always be 1/4 ahead or behind
7) All components to be sourced from my local shop [login to view URL]
ALL THE ABOVE NEED TO BE COMPELTED AS A MINIMUM OTHERWISE PROJECT IS NOT COMPLETED. PLEASE SEND ME YOUR PROPOSAL AND NOT A GENERAL PROPOSAL
Project completion when
1) Circuit design is provided with explanation of how it works
2) List of materials from [login to view URL]
3) Arduino code
4) Instructions on how to use
14 freelancers are bidding on average $216 for this job
Hey, I read your problem statement for your wave generation using Arduino and it is possible for me to complete what you asked for. You can contact me if you want me to start with your work.